Monday, May 7, 2012

A SWEET KITTY FAMILY FROM GREECE!

Zoe's Kitty Party is a big success!!! Today we have a sweet furry family joining us from Greece, Zoe's native country, and joining the happy bunch of sweeties having fun at the party! And while Zoe's new friends are still enjoying each other's company (just browse back through the previous posts to see them all!), Zoe is happy to introduce the new friends joining us today! :) Welcome!!!


- Micra -

This adorable girl is Micra! Her Mom Maria tells us Micra's beautiful story: "I live in Chios since September 2010, when my husband and I decided to leave Athens! One and a half month before that, Micra came into our lives. It was my last day at my job and I went to a store nearby to buy a bottle of wine, so that we could toast to the beginning of my new life. There was Irene, a girl I didn't know, and in her arms she was holding a sweet little kitten... Irene was looking for a family for the kitten she had found the day before inside her car! That was it! I fell in love! I asked Irene if she had named the kitten and she told me that she called her Micra, because her car was a Nissan micra! I liked the name and I figured that since Irene saved her life, she should get to name her as well! I returned to the office with a bottle of wine and Micra in my arms! And since that day we haven't been apart for more than a few hours..."




Maria tells us that "Micra has the best purr ever! She loves boxes, as you can see" and... she loves helping her Mommy with her jewelry work! :) Micra is two years old, "and on March 18th 2011 she gave birth to six adorable kittens, four boys and two girls. The girls live inside the house with us and the boys live in the yard, along with the two male cats my parents had when we came, Red and Tsimplas. We also have 2 stray cats, Barbie and Pontikos. Pontikos got his name, because when first came to us he was so small and had a grey tail like a rat..." You can find these adorable kitties' Mom Maria (aka purpleleath) on her lovely blog.







Thank you sweet Micra, Sophie, Rita, Zoro, Kannelos, Charlie, Mickie, Red and Tsimplas for joining Zoe's party!!!!!! We are so happy to see you here, and we hope you all enjoy the company! Please make yourselves comfortable and let's wait for more guests to come! :)

Any other sweet kitties who wish to join us can read here what they need to do! We are awaiting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment