Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Color Palette: RED

Have you ever noticed that your color palette may change according to different phases of your life? My absolute favorite color used to be BLUE... most of the jewelry I wore and created was in shades of blue. I still love blue a LOT, and it's still one of my absolute favorite colors, but recently ORANGE has made a definite entry into my life. I wear lots of accessories in orange, and this color has an important place in my creations! But now I have noticed - to my greatest surprise - that I have started wearing RED quite a lot too! I especially love warm, vibrant shades of red with orange hues. It gives such an energy boost in the winter! It's great with black... and I guess the vibrant hot color phase in my life reflects a new energy!
What are your favorite colors for accessories and jewelry?




Even my latest Treasury reflects this tendency :)...

No comments:

Post a Comment