Monday, December 20, 2010

CHRISTMAS IN GREECE: MY FIRST EGST CHALLENGE!


I have taken part in my first Etsy Greek Street Team (EGST) Challenge, which happens to be my very first challenge! The official theme - given the festive time - was the pomegranate, since this is a typical Greek and Mediterranean winter fruit. Widely present in ancient Greek mythology, in modern times the pomegranate still holds strong symbolic meanings in Greece, and the fruits are a common decoration for the home in these festive days in Greece.
Red and Christmas-related creations could be entered too, and this was my entry for the challenge. I just discovered that my felt ring bears an astonishing resemblance to the pomegranate blossom!



These are the beautiful entries by my EGSTeam mates!















No comments:

Post a Comment