Wednesday, December 29, 2010

NEW YEAR WITH MY FRIENDS!

I joined Etsy on January 1st, 2010. That same day I opened my shop. Boy was I excited! My work would be seen from allover the world! What I didn't realize back then was that I wasn't just opening an e-shop -- I was joining the most wonderful, amazing artist community. It's been a wonderful year that has changed my life and perception of art. I've met lots of wonderful persons, incredibly talented artists and some really wonderful friends. We have given each other "hearts", we've supported each other, we've shared ideas, we've given each other precious advice, we've grown together... and most important of all, we've given each other the gift of Friendship.

I would like to thank you, my dear friends, for being part of my 2010, for your wonderful support, for your friendship and for being the sweet persons you are! My first year on Etsy has been a great one thanks to you. You have enriched me and I have learnt a lot from each and every one of YOU. Thank you for sharing my world, my love for animals, for loving my Zoe and for your endless patience with this Island-crazy girl :)!
From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU.



Thank you...
VICKI: for your wonderful support that we all know and for being such a sweetheart!
SANDRA: for being such a sweet and supportive friend, and for making me dream with each one of your amazing, colorful creations!
VIKTORIYA: for making me feel an Island Girl too!
STEPHANIA: for being so warm and supportive, and making me feel at home in the Greek community!
KIMBA: for teaching me so many things about true love for animals, and for that wonderful Kitty Fairy that is so dear to my heart!
MERCEDES: for being such a wonderful and supportive friend, for always believing in me and and for your endless patience with my Island-and-Guitar-Hero stories :)!
HAGAR: for taking me on your wondrous and magical trips, and for being one of these "smiling faces" that make you feel warm and at home!
CARRIE: for being such a sweet and supportive friend, celebrating my every little success with me!
ANTIGONI: for making one of my dreams come true!
MARIA: for being the sweet and pure person you are, for your wonderful support and for making me dream with your sweet little creatures!
KATERINA: for being a wonderful and supportive friend, and for sharing a common love for the Islands (see you in 2011!)!
NANCY: for being such a sweet, sensitive and lovely person, and for making me dream with your art!
ELENA: for your warmheartedness and sweetness, and for making me feel at home in the Greek community!
SEBNEM: for being one of the first "smiling faces" I met on Etsy, for your precious guide and support, and for listening to me when I most needed it!
ELENI: for being a true and sincere friend, and for sharing your world with me!
MARIETTA: for making me smile with your wonderful art and for your sweetness!

IMPORTANT: There is by no means a "ranking" in this Treasury, I put your artwork together in a way that would be pleasant to the eye... And EACH item represents something about my world and my plans and hopes for 2011! I really hope this Treasury will NEVER make it to Front Page, as there are NO "alternates" here! :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR and see you in 2011!!!
(with some of you this might literally come true)

No comments:

Post a Comment