Friday, January 4, 2013

Full Day

We had a full day Wednesday. I was able to bill several hours (in the comfort of my own yoga pants and in the privacy of my old room- yay for working from home!) and still take plenty of breaks to enjoy the kids.

And by "enjoy," I mean catch them eating catfood.


And listen to their kitchen pan band.

 
And get lap hugs from Ryan. This is my favorite thing of all time. Randomly, Ryan will take a break from playing, crawl over to me, and lay his head in my lap. He usually does this not ONCE but several times in a row. LOVE!


Then we ended the day with bathtime playtime.




I don't know about you, but there is nothing better than pictures of kids in a bathub. Unless you're Jerry Sanducky, formerly of Penn State. Then it's just creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment