Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Tea Party Decor with Flowers!!!!

Hello My friends!!!!

As usual I have spent a few minutes looking pinterest for beautiful pictures and ideas and pinterest is on of the greatest places for that. And I stopped in a few beautiful ideas for party decoration with flowers! Well actually here in Greece we do not have the habit to have a cup of tea in the afternoon and tea parties, but I believe that this kind of décor is simply perfect for any romantic party or wedding or even a birthday party or baptism.

Beautiful colors, great aromas, simple ideas and the result is more that adorable....don't you think?


Décor in Pastel tones...so romantic



Grass Green , lilac and fuchsia details..simple and beautiful!



Magenta and white..candles add a romantic tone!



Like the old days...floral and romance!



A beautiful Self-serve Drink Station... 


So beautiful, romantic, exotic and unique. I love them all. Use your imagination, combine colors and patterns and flowers and I am sure that you are going to have a wonderful party décor!

Have an amazing day!!!


     mats mouts
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment