Tuesday, August 13, 2013

This Week's Finds - Cute Planters!!!

Hello my friends!!!

It seems that I am alone here... well for the next few days. Actually this will be my last post for August, since I will have a small break from everything...work, blog, etsy shop...anything and spend the next days just with my family!

So for this week... I found cute mini planters, unique, beautiful and why not try to buy them or create them. I love flowers, I love succulents and I love everything about gardening! Since the past week I spend many hours with my few plants on my balcony, why not add them also in my blog and have a "fresh" air feeling?

My finds are from etsy and pinterest and I am sure that if you spend a few minutes searching on both sites, you will find beautiful handmade planters to get. Happy shopping!

So..let's start...

Mini Planters set of 4



Herb Mini Garden Wine Corks



Mason Jar Wall Planter 



Flowering Egg Shells



Hanging flower pot


Twig flower pot



Tutorial : The Trapeze Planter



Tutorial : Flower Pot from Tin Cans


Aren't they really gorgeous? If we just use our imagination we can create masterpieces with a few materials and of course lots of love!!!

Happy crafting!!! Happy shopping!!! Happy holiday!

cya on September... until then have fun and Smile!!!!


      mats mouts
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment