Monday, March 8, 2010

NEW ORIENTAL RINGS!

...and here's what I came up with the oriental polymer clay rosettes! I'm really happy with the result! I painted the rosettes in copper and silver... The details came out in a beautiful way. They remind me of magical oriental cities, wonderful mosques and blue and turquoise domes under the blue blue sky of the Orient...







I used them for oriental-style rings! The rosette is a beauty by itself so I made rings with just the rosette...



...and with the rosette set in crimpled and shaped metal sheet (copper for the turquoise-copper rosettes and aluminium for the blue-silver rosettes)...



...and with a polymer clay base (antique gold for the turquoise-copper rosettes and silver for the blue-silver rosettes).



I will soon list the new rings in my Etsy shop. I'm not sure about the name for this collection yet (names are very important to me, I love to tell a story through a name!)... but I was thinking of Sheherazade!

No comments:

Post a Comment