Thursday, October 13, 2011

A BLOG AWARD AND 7 LITTLE THINGS ABOUT ME

Lovely Maro of Akamatra has given me a lovely award that I'm now going to share with some of my favorite bloggers! (Some have already been awarded by Maro, so it's been a hard choice)

So this is how this award works. You have to:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you;
- share 7 things about yourself;
- pay it forward to 15 bloggers you like (but 3, 5 or any number is ok!);
- contact those bloggers about the award!

You already know I love kitties, islands and bright colors... So here are 7 little "secrets" about myself!
1. I am a night-owl, I love staying up late and getting up late!
2. I was drawing "treasure maps" when I was as young as 8, the treasure was always hidden on some Island!
3. My first flight ever was to an Island, I was 20 and I did it with my sweet cousin and best friend Sylvia!
4. If you ever invite me to your home, please don't cook meat for me, I'm a veggie!
5. I need three coffees a day to keep me going!
6. I love chocolate!
7. I met my soulmate when I was 40! (and I still love him like the first day)

Here are 15 lovely bloggers I'm passing this award to:
Fishes Make Wishes
Shebbo Design
By Sweet Mom
ValeriAtelier
Ergani Weaving
Le follie di Marzia
Demy Black Design
Black Red Dots
Dream Aspirations
Juanita Tortilla
Storm's Handicrafts
Crafty Missus D
Pesky Cat Designs
Helmitarha
Dina Fragola

No comments:

Post a Comment