Saturday, December 21, 2013

Fashion Trends: Christmas with Glitter!!!

A few days left and I really do not know yet what to wear for the Christmas dinner! I know that I want something unique, elegant and with glitter! Yeap...I know, I am not that kind of person that like glitter, but so what for a night? and if you use it properly, it will add a wonderful detail in your outfit!

So... Gold Glitter shoes and a cute bag, with petite gold accessories and all the eyes in the party will be on you!

Three different proposals, with three different dresses in the must colors for this season (black, burgundy and teal) with the same accessories and make up...


Black is an old time classic color...




A very trendy color for this season is Burgundy...amazing isn't it?




And one of my favorite colors, teal!!! So beautiful!




Choose your color, combine it with beautiful accessories and just be yourself!!! 


Happy Holidays!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment