Monday, February 6, 2012

REPURPOSED EARRING DISPLAY!


As I mentioned in my previous post, most of my jewelry exhibitions are "traveling exhibitions", so it's crucial to me to have practical, lightweight displays that can travel. A few days ago, while I was thinking about a good idea for displaying my earrings, I casually rediscovered this wonderful wooden table mat my Mom had had for ages... she remembers her mother having it many years ago, so it may date back to the 50s or even earlier!


High-quality craftmanship from long gone-by days... and really pretty to look at! Wonderful wood!


You can fold it up... and look what happens when you have it standing!




It's just GORGEOUS, isn't it? I can already see it displaying my earrings under my beloved Aegean light! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment