Friday, February 17, 2012

WHITE AND BLUE AND TURQUOISE...


I recently re-discovered a pair of vintage earrings (they must be from the 70s), they were made with lovely plastic feather and shell-shaped filigree pieces grouped together and shaped into fan-like clip-on earrings. I thought the single "leafs" and "feathers" would make great earrings and rings when paired with blue glass beads!




So I made some earrings with a little "evil eye"... and a piece that will be a ring, with four little evil eyes (in this case I added tiny white glass beads).




The "feather" pieces were perfect for another ring: I added a beautiful turquoise glass bead, and here is a gorgeous flower! All of them are very "island-ish" and summery! :)




How's that for eco-friendly upcycled, repurposed vintage? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment