Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday Moodboard - Coffee Lover!

Good Morning and Happy New week my friends!

This is the last Monday Moodboard, as Estella already mentioned in her blog, so I would like to create something memorable…about friendship, yourself,your joy.

Last night I had a really great time with a few new friends and we discussed, laughed, drank… it was super. Since I am a coffee lover and since most of the Greeks have a cup of coffee when they want to see their friends, I created a moodboard full of coffee! Ok… I also have a sweet tooth…and I never drink my coffee without at least a tiny biscuit!



So fill up a cup, grab a biscuit or a tsoureki or donut or whatever and enjoy it. It will definitely calm your nerves and it will definitely make you smile!

Thank you Estella for this awesome game. It was really great to meet other shops and having them in small moodboard collections. Let’s move to the next game :)
Have a wonderful, full of smiles and happiness week!


Mats mouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment