Monday, April 29, 2013

Mommy Crack

I kiss his chubby cheeks and smell his soft skin.


I breath in his angel thin hair. I pinch his fatty baby thighs.


Wrap my arms tightly around his entire body. Choke back tears over his natural sweetness.


I can't enough of his babyness.


I want to inhale it.

 
I am absolutely addicted to him.


He is my crack.


My sweet, pinchable, chubby, soft crack.


My crack who is slowly learning to walk (stop! stop it!).

 
At least once a day I find myself thinking back to Ryan's early days. His newborn photos. That moment he met his big brother for the first time. An old baby phase of his that is long gone. I can't stop my tears from falling. I just see so much beauty and wonderment surrounding this little boy. As if the entire purpose of life is slowly being revealed to me, piece by small piece, in every one of his smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment