Tuesday, January 4, 2011

STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD!


WOW! I have been given my first Blog Award :)! The Stylish Blogger Award has been given to me by lovely Ayça, the Stylish Blogger of Aya Wedding. THANK YOU dear Ayça!!! What a great New Year surprise and great way to celebrate my soon-coming blog's first birthday!!!

So this is how this award works. You have to:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you;
- share 7 things about yourself;
- Pay it forward to 15 bloogers you like (but 3, 5 or any number is ok!);
- Contact those bloggers about the award!

Here are 7 things about myself!
1. I am a night-owl, I love staying up late and getting up late!
2. I was drawing "treasure maps" when I was as young as 8, the treasure was always hidden on some Island!
3. My first flight ever was to an Island, I was 20 and I did it with my sweet cousin and best friend Sylvia!
4. I have a driver's licence but I never drive, hate it!
5. If you ever invite me to your home, please don't cook meat for me, I'm a veggie!
6. I'm scared of places that are underground!
7. I have a little "obsession" with Evil Eyes, I always wear at least one (a post about this coming soon!)!

Here are 10 Stylish blogs!
• Hagarae

No comments:

Post a Comment