Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A gorgeous Pottery Gallery

Hello my friends!!!

One of the things I do enjoy a lot is visiting galleries and especially those with creations of artists that are not professional. It reminds me that every single person can create something unique. And it is not necessary for everyone to like it, but it is important for the artist since this is a beautiful way to express himself/herself.

Last week I had the chance to visit a pottery gallery where a friend of mine also participated. I was speechless… I couldn’t imagine that all of them were crafted by people that were into pottery just for a few months or a couple of years. I admired unique formations, with different artistic designs and views but all of them were so beautiful .

































I am sure that my pictures cannot give you a really clear idea of the pottery gallery, but again you can check them out and I am sure you will admire them as I did. Enjoy!


      mats mouts
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment