Monday, September 16, 2013

Blog Award : Love your Blog

It was a really beautiful surprise to receive a blog award from a new blogger friend, Maria. She owns a cute blog called Swanocean with many great and simple ideas about recycled creations and unique ideas for presents for our little kids. So, the general idea of “Love your Blog” award is that bloggers nominate their favourite blogs for this award and create a small presentation for themselves by answering 8 questions.







This is a great opportunity because there are many small blogs in my list that I love to follow. It is a great opportunity to “advertise” their work and at the same time I have the chance to meet more bloggers! 

So let's get started.

-   1.   Favorite Magazine:  hmm… this is tough since I do not read magazines the past 10years… I mean not a specific one. I do read newspaper of course.
-    2.  Favorite singer/music: My favorite singer is a great friend of mine Stathis Drogosis. I know him personally and I love his music. But I have so many others also that I can consider as favorite artists, most of them Greeks, like Portokaloglou and Arvanitaki. Regarding my favorite music… I love every single type of music depending the time of day I hear it J
-    3.  Favorite Youtube guru: sorry…don’t have one :/
-    4.  Favorite make-up: My make-up is usually simple in natural beige tones or pastel pink.
-   5. Favorite place to stay/vacations: CRETE!!! Yeap I think you know that already! Hahaha…ok another place that I love to visit especially on winter is Elati and Pertouli two amazing villages in the forest on the mountain with delicious local food and amazing nature.
-    6. Favorite movie: Amelie! I have seen it at least 20times! I love the scenario of that movie, I love the colors, I love the music…I love Paris J
-     7. How many shoes do you own? Hmm… ok…what kind of question is that? How many I have in total or just for the Summer? Let me see…. I have for Summer 6pairs of shoe.
-     8. Favorite color: this time of period I love blues and actually in aqua or mint shade. But my most of my clothes are in brown and purple color.

Ok..enough about me. Now it is the time to dominate the “Love Your Blog” award to my favorite blogs. I have already dominated in the past a few, so this time I will try to pick differne blogs. So here they are:

-      Creative Tsouf 
-     Akamatra
-     Abe Ba Blog  
-     Divine Decadance 
-      Hunkii Dorii

Have a wonderful day and please spend a few minutes to visit the above amazing blogs…you will be impressed!


      Mats mouts
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment