Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Smurf Surprise!

Hello my friends!!!

I know that this is something that you might have seen before, but for me it was the first time. And I do not mean the mushrooms, but mushrooms in my garden. Yeap…too many of them and big enough. And it is weird that I found them on September… I do not know why but I thought that it was easier to find them on Spring. 








Anyway, it was a really beautiful surprise and my daughter also enjoyed them. So far mushrooms were only cooked in her dish or in her fairy stories I read to her. Now she had the chance to see them in real life. And her smile was the greatest!







Have a wonderful smurf - day!

post signature





Get 10% offsitewide when you shop at at Yescom USA. Valid until October 2013! Retractable Banner Stand at Yescom USA . Valid until October 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment