Thursday, September 19, 2013

In to the Ranch!!!

Hello my friends!!!

The weekend is almost here and it is a great opportunity to have a short excursion. I had this chance a couple of weeks ago in a small village almost an hour away from Athens called Sofiko in Peloponissos. We lived in a Ranch!!!! Yeap… a great experience!!! A good friend of mine was getting married and the happy couple decided to have the wedding party in this Ranch… I have to admit that it was something never lived before and it was really a great time!







The place was almost a copy-paste of the Ranches we have seen in the Western films! And I enjoyed it a lot!!!






The good thing was that this place had too much to do especially my princess and at the same time to see animals that unfortunately is difficult to find in big cities. I was really excited! We did a short round with a cute train, we have fed the animals, we walked in the forest, we smelled fresh air and we tasted an amazing breakfast!



















My princess also had the chance to ride a horse… and she wasn't scared at all! She actually enjoyed it…


Now that Autumn is here this is a perfect place to spend a weekend that you will always remember. We will definitely visit it again!



Have an amazing weekend!!!

mats mouts

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment