Friday, November 16, 2012

4 In A Room

My neice and nephew are sleeping over with Jacob tonight. It's a little bit crazy having four kids age 4 and under in one house. I don't know how my sister-in-law does it (she watches my kids part of the week while I'm at work). It's crazy but awesome at the same time.

In the evening, I tucked them all into Jake and Ryan's room. As I closed the door, my heart smiled to think of the four of them all snuggled up in one room, all sweet and cozy. I love having a full house.

I really want there to be a baby #3. But I don't know how it will work in our 950 square foot house. We barely have room for the four of us. I constantly feel claustrophobic in this little space surrounded by so much stuff. But we're too underwater on our mortgage to even think about selling it. I hate the fact that the economy is keeping me from planning baby #3!

So for now, I'll just enjoy the special occasions where I get to borrow other people's kids (and return them in the morning).

And now I'll end with a picture. Here's my Rynnie-Mouse:

No comments:

Post a Comment