Friday, November 16, 2012

Happiness Is


Happiness is: fun tights on a chilly fall day!

I love these:


This is a bad picture (thanks crappy non i-phone). Possibly too much grey here. I think I was wearing a black button-up blouse.


My all-time favorite.


I'm pretty sure this legwear would be inappropriate in many law offices. But I work for a small, slightly more casual firm. We do insurance defense and rarely meet clients. I definitely would not wear these on a day when I had a stuffy, important meeting. Not that I ever have those. I'm not that important yet.

But aren't they so fun?!

Tights are my new thing. On the days I wear crazy tights, I'm sure to tone down the rest of my outfit so that I'm not emiting symptoms of headaches, dizzines, and blurred vision. I am now on a quest to find MORE fun tights. Checking-account, beware!

Today at Target I bought...get this....

DRUMROLL....

Reversible tights! When I saw them, they blew my mind! They are grey on one side and black on the other. I can't wait to try them on. By the way, I refuse to spell grey with an "a." It looks much more eloquent with an "e." In fact, I'm on a personal quest to change the dictionary spelling of the word. If you are interested in joining any of my country-wide public demonstrations, just shoot me an email.

It's 12:05am and I should go to bed. I HATE going to bed. Don't get me wrong, I love to sleep. I just hate going to bed. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I absolutely dread brushing me teeth. So I put it off as long as possibe. This is why I'm sitting here on the couch at midnight constructing a blog post about the spelling of the word "grey." Yeah, I'm a little bit strange.

But at least I have cool tights!

No comments:

Post a Comment