Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Nature Inspired

Hello my friends!!!


I know that the below post is not created in the right time, since here in Athens the day is rainy, but how can I stop my mind not thinking my beloved Crete and especial the town I was born? I think I need vacations….soon…


The past week I am trying to create unique jewels and especially chain charm bracelets, totally asymmetrical, mostly with the wool felt beads that I have decorated! Yep… experiments have beautiful results, for now!

Two of my favorites bracelets are inspired from the colors of my island.

The first one is blue like the sky and the sea of Crete and silver like the reflections of sun on the peaceful water. And of course the shades of opal moonstone like the beautiful horizon…





The second one is mostly in honey yellow, lilac, beige and the copper colors like the sunset In the sea. So many beautiful colors, so many amazing feelings and the quietest hour of the day perfect for organize your thoughts and become optimistic, since a day just ended but a night is coming and of course a new day soon.





Οκ… I know… sometimes I am very romantic… but what is wrong with that?
 Hope you like them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment