Friday, February 1, 2013

New experiments....

Good Morning and Have a great new Month!!!


I am in a mode today since the day is just amazing, sunny and almost warm for winter! Well , actually I am not a big fun of rain and clouds….

I would like to share with you my new “project”, as I call it, since it started as an experiment from curiosity and because my two “mentors” Vasso and Maro, were challenging me to reach my creativity limits (or whatever you want to call them…)!  So here are the results… felt beads with décor! Monograms, geometry patterns, faces, flowers … in many beautiful colors!



  And after my experiments completed, I had to use them… this is the easy part! My first creation is a chain bracelet with beautiful beads, a coral butterfly and a felt bead with the letter K for my great friend Konstantina! I hope she will like it!



One think that is amazing in the human brain is that when you start something it is really difficult to stop doing it… I mean when you love doing something! So here are the next experimental creations… a double chain beaded bracelet with felt beads, jade beads, a coral butterfly and copper beads....







and a romantic green white chain necklace with felt beads, agate bead in oval shape and green cat's eye beads. The lace just gives a romantic style...





I love creating something that is unique and definitely express myself. Tonight I will try something new in silver tones and bronze of course.  Hope you will like them too!!!!

Have a great day!!!

Kisses….

No comments:

Post a Comment