Friday, February 22, 2013

PEACEFUL


My dear friends, thank you so much for all your love, purrs, prayers and positive energy for little Lilli! She is now recovering from her surgery, she still has to be taken to the vet but she has started eating a little and she will hopefully get back to her playful, purring and talkative self very soon! :) 
I will let you know!


Today I'd like to show you a place I love... There are many little abandoned hamlets in the woods, with old ruined houses where people used to live a few generations ago. In one of these little hamlets in the woods, there is a church which has been preserved from decay, and one little house is still in use... my friend Ornella keeps a little cat colony there, they are all rescued kitties who now live a happy life.





- Oreste - 

- Mammola, a sweet 16-year-old girl -

- Mammola -




It's always the right time on this clock :)

No comments:

Post a Comment