Thursday, November 28, 2013

Dainty Accessories...













This week was a really mess for me. Too many things to do, too many problems appeared…but at least tomorrow is Friday and we have a birthday party in our plans and I hope many walks and coffees with beloved friends and fun with my family and maybe a few hours for myself!!!

I have to admit that since my baby bump is really growing fast (believe me on that) a casual and comfortable outfit is a must! And in order to make it more unique I use dainty accessories. My favorites? Bows! I love them especially if they are small, cute, made by leather in wonderful pastel colors! I have plenty for my daughter’s hair, I have them in jewels, in my favorite cup cozy, in my notebook…


Aren’t they just adorable?

Outfit Details........
- Leather Bow Bracelet // Akamatra
- Dangle Bow Earrings // Akamatra
- Ivory Shirt // BSB
- Blue Jeans Skirt // BSB
- Black 
stockings // Calzedonia
-- Shoes // Migato


mats mouts

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment