Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My big baby bump....















A couple of weeks ago we had an amazing trip with good friends in a forester village and we had the chance with my best friend to shoot a few styling photos...at least we tried! It was fun and we laughed a lot. Especially when I was the model...and guess what... there none trick for having a smaller baby bump in the photos!

So what? I enjoy this pregnancy because I found what to wear and not be that fat... ok I am really fat...but again..so what? Most of the women had many kilos this period and I am one of them. No problem...smile and enjoy it!!! There are many cloths and wonderful accessories to wear and be beautiful as always :)


Outfit Details........
Teal Ombre Earring Studs from Ef Zin Creations
Maternity Belt from FairytaleFlower
- Dress from Premaman
- Zivago from Intimmisimi
- S
tockings from Calzedonia
- Shoes from Exe


Have a wonderful day!!!

mats mouts
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment