Monday, November 11, 2013

Micro world...

Hello my friends!!!

Well, today we have a really rainy day... finally Autumn is here! That's why I think that this post is just perfect for today! Autumn colors, nature pictures with my macro! Oh! I love my macro in my camera...it gives me the feeling that it can capture details that my eyes cannot see. 

Of course I didn't manage to have pictures with a huge zoom...but I have photos from details that I want to remember. Where I shoot them? in the forester village I have told you about a few days ago...this is actually the second post for that trip we had! Hope you will enjoy it!




All over the place there were too many chestnuts!!! I adore them!




So many beautiful colors....





Drops of  water in a spider's cobweb... isn't amazing?




It is really beautiful where you can find small plants and moss...




Smurfs are everywhere....




Like a wonderful Christmas Tree...







Wonderful colors...Autumn is here :)


Imagine how many other things we cannot see... just imagine!


         mats mouts
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment