Friday, November 1, 2013

Fashion Trends - Glamorous Purple

Happy November!!!!


Yes…we are closer to Christmas and maybe to Winter??? I do not know, since so far here we have a really great weather, a hot Autumn. I am not complaining of course, since I am not a person who loves cold, I love sunny days and hot!

Νovember started already so beautiful! I had a cup of coffee decaf of course, a few cinnamon cookies and then an amazing post from my great friend Akamatra!  Thank you my sweet!!! 


1.Dress 2.Pendant 3.Earrings 4.Purse 4.Shoes


So for tonight or for Saturday exodus, I will choose two of my favorite colors, a wonderful combination…purple and gold. Dark Purple a beautiful color especially for this season, with gold accessories that will add a spark in your outfit. Beautiful minimal gold details, are always in fashion.


Have a wonderful Friday night and an amazing weekend!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment