Sunday, March 10, 2013

A NEW AWARD :)

A few days ago I received a new sweet Blog Award from my lovely friend Dimi of Aussi Dimi Decoupage! Thank you Dimi! :) The rules for this award are:
- answer these 4 questions about your blog;
- pass the award on to 10 blogs you like :)


1. Which blogs do you visit often?
I visit many blogs, mostly they are lovely blogs about the things I love: art, creativity, photography, animals and nature.
2. Why did you create your blog?
I created my blog in order to share my sources of inspiration and the things I love, but with time it has grown into a lovely little community where I share my world with like-minded people! I just love it!
3. What are your favourite subjects? 
The things I love! My art and creative work, nature, mountains, kitties and my beloved Zoe, the Greek islands of the Aegean.
4. A word you use very often in your blog. 
Hmmm... let me think... oh yes, I think it's "wonderful"! :)

I would love to pass this award to all of you, my dear readers and friends!!! :) Just feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment