Friday, March 1, 2013

Fashion Trends - Spring full of Neon Colors!!!

Good Morning my friends!

Have a great month!!! And yes believe it or not, Spring is here! well almost here, since even here in Greece the weather is still cold. However I am in Spring mode, so I just wanted to start this month and this day with a colorful post!

This is my first attempt to write something about fashion, so please do not judge me very strictly!

So here we go... I have read too many articles for Spring/Summer New York's Fashion Week and style trends for this period. Do you prefer pastels or neons? Will you go graphic in squares and plaid? Or will you dare to bare in the new cropped proportions? The amazing thing is that every single style decision is just trendy! So wear what you like, pastel for a romantic appearance or neon for a casual or eccentric one. Both are just beautiful. Create your own style and you will always be in fashion and always will feel beautiful and chic.



Since the day is sunny and I feel like the winter is going away, I really need to put more color in my appearance. And when I say color, I mean neon colors. Spring's vibrant forecast already has us dreaming of ways to style up an outfit that perfectly reflects its rainbow hues. 



My proposal is for a casual appearance with jeans (the most common cloth ever) or with pants in 60's style. Use clothes with beautiful neon colors or enriched your simple appearance with accessories in trendy spring colors.  





Accessories with bright, neon colors can also be combined with a floral dress  and will create an girly appearance!  Because all the women sometimes we need and we can be girls again!



So  wake up, get a coffee, have a great, delicious breakfast, dress with color and make your day!!!! 

Happy Spring!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment