Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday MoodBoard - Floral Mood

The past weekend my little girl was sick, so despite the fact that here in Greece today is a religion holiday, unfortunately we could not go the short excursion we have planned. No problem at all, since it is better to stay at home and have my sweet Nefeli feeling better.

So instead of sitting in the house and just drawing or playing with the dolls, I bought a few small plants that my Nefeli helped me to dibble. We do have a great time in our small balcony, full of smiles and laughs and yes our mood improved. So what if we stayed inside? I was with people I love and we had a beautiful moments!

That's why my moodboard today is full of flowers..... 








If you want to check more moodboards, please click on Estella's blogSorry but I have to go...Nefeli is waiting for me to finish the dibbling!

A!!! Do not forget to participate in the giveaway of my blog with the amazing crafter Eleanna!!

Have a wonderful new week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment