Thursday, October 24, 2013

Cupcakes full of Orange!!!!

Hello my friends!!!

I think I am in love with cupcakes! To be honest I've always enjoyed them but I thought they were really hard to bake. But when almost every week I see a delicious recipe and amazing photos in my friend's Natasa's blog, then it is really hard to not try them. So because of my princess birthday I tried to cook a couple of different recipes and I was really surprised when I realized that it was easy to make them and easier to eat them…. Yeap… none left!

So my first attempt to cook a orange filled cupcake is here!







What will you need:

For the Cupcakes
1/2 cup butter
2/3 cup white sugar
3 eggs
1 dash of salt 
50 ml fresh milk
1/2 teaspoon orange icing 
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
80-100gr dried fruits
For the orange icing
180gr cheese cream
140gr fine flour sugar
1 teaspoon orange shaving






The procedure is the usual… in a bowl mix the butter and the sugar and add the eggs one by one until the mix becomes homogeneous.

Add the milk, the orange shavings and keep mixing.

In another small bowl mingle the flour, the baking powder and the salt and add it in the above mixture.

Stop using the mixer, add the dried fruits and keep mixing it for a while with scoop. Your mix is ready. Cook it in a preheat oven in 170 degrees C for about 20min.

When the cupcakes are ready, just mix in a bowl the ingredients for the icing and leave it in the refrigerator for about 15min.  Υou are ready to  décor your small, delicious cakes.






Buon Appetite!



       mats mouts
post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment