Tuesday, October 15, 2013

This Week's Finds - Cupcakes!!!

I love them... not really...adore them...I want to eat as many as I can... and I love their decorations! Just with a little imagination and miracles happen!!!

Yeap this week for me is full of cupcakes, since I prepare my princess birthday party. I have so many cupcakes recipes to try and decoration too and so many ideas that I am really confused!


1. White Chocolate Cupcake 2.Cupcake Cellphone Charm 3.Cupcake Toppers
4. Cake Fondant Topper 5.Felted Cupcakes 6. Vanilla Cupcakes




 For me cupcakes means... back to my childhood! A tasty, full of inspiration sweet and its decoration of course, loved by kids and not only! Have a cupcake (or even more) for breakfast , with a cup of hot coffee or tea and you will have a great day!

mats mouts
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment