Thursday, October 31, 2013

October's Flash Back!!!!

Hello my friends!!!


Today is the last day of October and we are closer to Christmas! But I have to say that October is one of my favorite months since it is my princess birthday, my name day and of course a month full of Autumn!

There were great posts and times in the blog.... a great recipe and easy to make Cupcake full of Orange and tips how to create your own Aromatic Olive Oil and of course the Coconut Cake from Loula. And what about the tutorials? a few ideas that I hope you found them easy and helpful, like the Candles with Lace, the Bracelets with Buttons and the 3D Girl's Painting from Irene. 


1.Teal in Winter 2.Orange Cupcakes 3.Button Bracelets 4.Aromatic Olive Oil 5.Romantic Candles  6.Parnitha 7.Athen's Center




I have also had great and memorable times with my family and a few great walks and excursions....


1.Coconut Cake 2.Kid's Painting


and last but not least, my first modeled fashion post with a great friend of mine! 

Hope you will enjoy them again and again! Just stay in touch with my blog...more surprises will come on November!!!! Are you curious????


      mats mouts
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment