Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Happy Birthday my Princess!!!

I know…I know… I was away from my blog for a few days but my Princess had her birthday yesterday and as you can imagine I didn’t want to miss anything from the specific day! So after we had a small birthday party in home, we also celebrated her birthday in the kindergarten with her friends! It was a beautiful small party but a great experience!

And yes we also got her a gift… her first bicycle in hot pink color with strawberries and a cute crash-helmet with Minnie Mouse!

A few good friends of mine also got her gorgeous handmade gifts, that she loved! And I would like to show them to you…



1.Hair Bow Pin 2.Lollipop Necklace 3.Macrame Bracelet 4.Ceramic Plate 


Aren't they cute???? A gorgeous Pink Bow for her hair from  Akamatra, a cute and so delicious Lollipop Necklace in pastel tones from Ada, a unique macrame bracelet with a fantastic button from polymer clay from Chris and a one of a kind ceramic plate with amazing fairy tales from Anatoli. Thank you ladies!!!!

We had a great time and I am really surprised how easy years pass and how fast my girl grows up! So Happy Birthday my Princess!!!!


mats mouts

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment