Thursday, October 3, 2013

Delicious Coconut Cake!!!

Hello my friends!

It is really great especially this time of the year ( I mean with the rain and the cloudy weather) to enjoy a cup of hot coffee with a piece of cake! Imagine now this cake to have Coconut!!! I just love Coconut and especially its aroma.

And it is even better if you can taste this cake from a good friend that cooks really amazing!!! So another guest post from my good friend Loula from Loulalalou

*****************************

Hello my friends..

I would love to share with you a really easy to make cake with coconut that you are going to love. This cake is my favorite since is my mother's recipe and reminds me my childhood. So let's start...







Ingredients:
1 1/2 cup sugar
2/3 cup butter
3 eggs
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 cups flour with baking powder 
1 cup chopped/powdered coconut

Υλικά
1 1/2 φλ. ζάχαρη
2/3 φλ. βούτυρο/μαργαρίνη
3 αυγά
1/2 φλ. γάλα
1 κουτ.γλυκού baking powder
2 φλ. αλεύρι που φουσκώνει μόνο του
1 φλ. καρύδα




Procedure
Preheat oven to 170 C.
Put all the ingredients in the mixer bowl and mix them together for 4 minutes.
Put the mixture into a buttered and floured cake tin and bake it for about 1 hour.
Let it to cool and sprinkle with sugar powder.


Εκτέλεση
Προθερμαινουμε το φουρνο στους 170C. 
Βαζουμε όλα τα υλίκα σε ένα μπωλ και τα ανακατευουμε για 4 λεπτα.
Τοποθετούμε το μείγμα σε ενα ταψι που το εχουμε βουτυρώσει και αλευρώσει και το ψήνουμα για 1 ωρα. 
Αφηνουμε να κρυώσει και πασπαλίζουμε με αχνη ζαχαρη.

Easy right? and delicious too.... buon appetite!

Kisses Loula

*****************************

I have already taste it and it is really a yummy cake. Thank you Loula!!!


And if you want to discover more about Loula, please meet her in

etsy shopLoulalalou



      mats mouts
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment