Sunday, October 13, 2013

Walking on the streets...

Hello my friends!!!

Sunday is here and it is a beautiful opportunity to have a short walk or an excursion! As far as I know weather will be fine, so what about a small excursion?

Last weekend also, the weather in Athens were sunny and hot enough. So I had the chance to take my family and good friends and have a short but beautiful walk in Athen's centre.










 If you have the time and you are not tired you can easily spend a few hours walking around in the small not that noisy roads and you will discover beautiful cafe, adorable shops (esspecialy with old books and magazines and vintage and handmade creations) and amazing restaurants. 












As you can imagine having my princess with me, the above was not that easy to do it... but at least I tried.





Acropole is really amazing... a miracle. If you haven't visited it, try to do it. You will not be regretted. After all...the centre (and especially in Thisio) there are always beautiful icons to remind you the past...

But what I like most are the street creations from romantic, not popular artists...






The most amazing is that every time you can discover more beautiful corners and streets and images.... just be relaxed and enjoy...


Happy Weekend!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment