Wednesday, July 11, 2012

JEWELRY TRAVELING!


I love the idea that my jewelry pieces are traveling with their new owners from hot, sunny Rhodes to Northern European countries... I love the thought that some of my creations are now in Sweden, Norway, Finland, the UK, Russia... Every day I have the opportunity to talk with lovely people and it is such a wonderful, reawarding feeling! The thought that my bright, colorful pieces are going to bring some of the light and color of the Aegean to some lovely people living in the high North brings a smile to my face! I can almost imagine them worn in Stockholm, Oslo or some little Danish or Dutch town...
And since I love maps too, I pinned the countries where my pieces have traveled so far... The red arrow on the lower right hand side points to Rhodes! That's where the trip begins! But the trip has started long before for most of my pieces: they followed me from the Alps to Rhodes, ready for new, exciting adventures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment