Thursday, May 23, 2013

FASHION AND ANNUK CREATIONS: A GORGEOUS BLOG FEATURE!


My dear friends, today I want to share with you my joy for a wonderful, amazing feature on a lovely blog by a dear friend of mine, fellow jewelry designer Dori from Hunkii Dorii. You may remember her from my Experimental Jewelry feature. Well, this lovely lady not only is a super talented jewelry artist, she has an amazing eye for color and for fashion! Look at this and you'll know why I'm... swooning! :) I feel like I've had my pieces worn by gorgeous models at a fashion show... Oh... dreaming... :)

The feature is SO beautiful that I HAD to copy it here, but please remember that the original post is by Dori, and it would be so nice if you could visit her original post and leave a comment there too! THANK YOU DORI, you made my day! :)



Annuk Creations

Welcome to my new experimental series: Fashion Feature, in which I introduce artists and crafters and their works through fashion.

My fourth guest is Anna from AnnukCreations, who is a mixed media jewelry designer and who creates Mediterranean wearable art in her home in the Alps. She is greatly inspired by her travels, especially to Greece and the Aegean sea, the gold, blue and white colors of the which dominate in her designs. Looking at her creations you will undoubtedly smell the summer, the sea and the sun, feel the warmth of the white rocks on the beach and the sand between your toes. Anna's most beloved materials are wood, metal, wire, clay, glass and paint.

Click on the images of rings to visit Anna's creations.

For an AnnukCreations-sundae...

...first take a lot of sun:





Then add a pinch of sea:




And finally, decorate with those famous white houses:





To take a respite from all that sweet summer heat and intensity, here's a little breezy shabby chic romantic collection on the side:





I hope you enjoyed our little sojourn to the Mediterranean. You can also see what Anna's up to on her blog or by visiting her website.

Credits:
dresses: rainbow dress, blue high-low hem dress, gold-blue dress, long embroidered peasant dress, short embroidered peasant dress, baggy modeled peasant dress
images: "Mykonos" painting by Lesuisse Viviane, Santorini photo

copyright©HunkiiDorii

No comments:

Post a Comment