Tuesday, May 21, 2013

This Week's Finds - Travel me away....

Hello my friends!!!


I am really happy for three reasons this week... the first one, it is really hot and Summer is already here! I am in love with Summer! I do love the sea, summer vacation, going out with friends and family, beach parties and the sunset this time of the year!

The second one is because I have changed my blog! I finally did!  I make it more bright, more playful, with the colors I love. At last I do feel it like "my" blog... :)
 And last but not least, I will be co-host to a beautiful blog party or else blog hop, in a beautiful blog of a lady that can cook really good...especially cakes! The party will be active tomorrow, Thursday, and anyone can participate and meet more bloggers, have more new friends and have the opportunity to read other ideas, thoughts, dreams, experiences. I will be honored if you participate on that.



So what is the best for this week;s finds from posts from a few of my favorite bloggers that will definitely travel you away....

Akamatras blog : The real world



Creative Tsouf blog : Simplicity ● Art journal page


A few pretty things blog : Outdoor decor ideas



Nafsika's blog : Sailing Weekend



HunkiiDorii blog : Veneers and canes


Star of the East : Marmaris 

And last but not least, the giveaway and the featured talented artist in Ef Zin Creations blog...she will travel you for sure!


Ef Zin Creations blog : GIVEAWAY - Triada... the Spring Lady!!!





Have a wonderful day! Hope you will join tomorrow's party!!!

       


 mats mouts
post signature









No comments:

Post a Comment