Sunday, May 12, 2013

This Week's finds - Mother Day!

Hello my friends!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. This week's Finds post is created earlier and in order to give you a few ideas for gifts for Mother's Day.

But first of all, I would like to thank my mother for everything she had done for me and my brother, for being so sweet and supportive and for being always there for us. Being also myself a mother I realized how precious is my kid to me and that I could do anything for her. And I truly believe that every mother feels the same way. 

So today, a small gift, a cute handmade craft, a sweet word, a hug or a telephone conversation (my mother is not living in the same town with me) will be the best gift for her! Happy Mother's Day!

My finds for today are...



 A unique  heart brooch




A tutorial to craft your own Mother's Day card 


 A pair of cute Gold dipped stud earrings



A delicious recipe for  Fluffy  Muffins



Wonderful Heart Ceramic Cup





An amazing Glasses Giveaway


A detailed tutorial for Candle Votives 




Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

mats mouts for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment